If you’re looking for a tutorial on how to make a scatter file for MTK6582, MTK6595, MTK6589, MTK6592, MTK6577, MTK6589T, MTK6572, then you’ve come to the right place.
What you’ll need:
- MTK / MediaTek based smartphone
- USB Data Cable
- USB ADB VCOM drivers
- MTK Droid Tools
What to do:
- Step 1 – Enable USB debugging
- Step 2 – Install the PDANet USB ADB VCOM drivers
- Step 3 – Download, extract, and run the latest version of MTK Droid Tools.
- Step 4 – Your phone should be on at this point. Connect the data USB cable to your phone.
- Step 5 – Click ‘blocks map’.
- Step 6 – Click ‘create scatter file’. Navigate to where you want to save it. Save it in a place where you won’t lose it.